Sunday, January 21, 2007

Well The New year celebration went well.

We had a fun week with some great chats and challenges. Some are still going on. We are also giving out our mega kit. It is called New beginnings. Links 1,2 and 3 of 9 are up. Come on over and check it out. www.digiscrapcentral.com. All of my kits at the scrapshop are 40% off until Wed the 24th. Don't forget to grab my freebie while you are there. Also my freebie here and my contest. Also still looking for a few people to be on my creative team. Let me know if you are interested.

We got our first measurable snow today the boys had to go right out and play in it. They had so much fun. I got a few good pics. I will have to try to use the winter kit Ronda and I did together to scrap them. I also need to get working on Ellie's monthly shots. I am going to do one of her each month!

1 comment:

Brianna Simmons said...

Appreciate your bllog post