Friday, February 09, 2007

My Tutorial is done.

Go check out my tutorial blog. I'm excited to get it finished. Woo! Hoo!!!!!!! It took me awhile to get it up but I am glad it is finished. I hope it is helpful to some people.

News about my Grandma.She passed away overnight on Wed so she is now moved on to a more peaceful place. I am sad to see her go but know she will be better where she is going.

Scrapping news. I would like to say I have added another person to my creative team. Thanks for joining me Terrell. You can find Terrell's blog at my friends blogs. Go check out all of her great work. Also next week at Rak scraps it is rak week come on over and join in my oddball elements challenge and also my posting challenge. Lots of other great prizes and challenges the whole week Don't miss all of the fun! Over at Digiscrap central we will be giving out our beautiful mega kit. I cant wait for all of the pieces they are great. It is called forever. Check out the preview and come on over and get it.

No comments: