Thursday, March 08, 2007

Well I have been watching American Idol tonight they will decide the final 12. I really like the girls a lot. A few of the boys are good but some of those girls are great! Cant wait to see the final 12. My Second oldest son Nathan turned 9 on Tuesday. I cant believe how big they all are they grow way to fast. I also got a pic of me up.

Scrapping news. I really need to get scrapping I am way behind. My husband and my oldest have hikes this weekend so I will have the afternoons to myself maybe I can get a page or 3 done and maybe even a new kit. I have one I have wanted to work on but just have not
had the chance. It is going to be great I cant wait to start on it. I have been working on it in my head lol! DSC would like to invite you to come on over to collect this months mega kit. Look for the rainbow. Being release starting on Friday! Sure to brighten up your day!

No comments: