Saturday, June 16, 2007

Well alot has happened since I last posted.

First of all I lost my computer RIP :(:(:( My hard drive crashed on a week ago on Thursday and it is dead. So I guess that storm did the hole thing in not just my ethernet. So I have a new computer ordered but it is going to be a few wks.

My home for the last year and 1/2 Digi scrap Central has closed down. (Very sad) I do still have some stuff there in the scrap shop that will stay up until the end of June. It is all on sale at 40 % off. However on a happier note I have been accepted to design at HODS (hooked on digi scrap) I have a few things up there already and will be working on some others in the next week.

I am also working on a grab bag for my Divine Digital store. It will be out the first weekend in July. So Like I said alot going on! It has been a crazy week. I will be working on getting up a new freebie for everyone as soon as I can get it up off of my back up external Hard drive.

No comments: