Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Well I have not been on the blog much lately lol. I have been really busy with my 3 stores and working hard at keeping up with everything. It however is grab bag time again at Divine Digital. Fri- Sun March 7,8 and 9th. I will have a nice commercial use bag up for sale for only $3.00.


We also have some really great fun thing going on at Digi Scrap Shak but I will have to tell you more about that next week! :). I have a great new St. Patty's Day kit in all my stores it is full of goodness and not everything is even in the preview. It was just to much to fit! Come on over and check it out.


Tomorrow is my son Nathan's 10th birthday. I cant believe how fast they are growing up. So Happy Birthday Nathan. Here he is out in the snow the other day. That's all for today I will be back with more goodness in a few days!

1 comment:

*sarahm172* said...

happy birthday to your son.

snow? where is snow. here in germany, we had this winter 3 x snow and only a little bit