Sunday, April 13, 2008

Its your Birthday Its your Birthday!

OK so its Divine Digitals 2end Birthday and it is also my first Birthday at Divine. So this week we are celebrating all week long. Woo Hoo Blog Party. Starting today I will have a freebie on my blog everyday through Saturday. Also look for a coupon for my store and on Tuesday at 2:30 Est I am hosting a chat with another freebie to give to anyone who comes. Also check out these other blogs from Divine (see link below) to get even more freebies through the week and stop by the site for more challenges and goodies to be given away.

Here is a preview of the kit you can collect this week.

You will find part one of Celebrate right here. Don't forgot to go visit DigiSkrapNMomma's blog for some other freebies and another blog to visit. (If its not posted yet keep checking we are all in different time zones so just keep checking back.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the gift!!