Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hi everyone.

Wow I am so busy today. Having a chat today at 4:00 pm est and I didn't have everything I want to get done finished. So I have been playing catch up all day long. I think I am almost caught up now lol. So anyway if you think you can make it to the chat I have a great little freebie I'm giving out. It is called butterfly. Come on over to DSC and join in the fun. Tried out a new way to do my preview. I just am not a creative preview maker. Maybe I need to find someone to do it for me. LOL. Hope to see you all there!



Also I have my elements pack freebie ready for everyone. So here is that little goody for everyone. Leave me a little love if you snag it.


So I can actually see my grass now. We are melting finally I am so glad. Although it is going to be quite soppy for awhile I believe. That I don't enjoy either cause the kids like to go out then they end up big mud balls and come back in the house and track up everything making more things for me to clean. So Since it is going to be spring soon and the rain will be coming I'm sure it will just be the start of all the mud. Maybe if we had better grass it would help. I will get right on that in between making my kits which is what I do in my free time (yeah right). Sounds like a good job for my hubby! HA HA!

10 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for the fantastic elements!!!

Terrell said...

These are soooo cute lol. Thanks a bunch!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Shannon I just tried to open the download for your spring elements and its coming up as damaged or unknown I've deleted it, cleared my cache, restarted my computer and even tried in IE and it still comes up that way, I don't know if anyone else is having a problem or not.
I'll stop back later to check again

Shannon said...

Ok I am so sorry my link is not working I will get it fixed asap! Shoo!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love em alot Shan!!! :) thanks for the freebies and the great chat.. Love getting to together with everyone!! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Just stopping back thank you so very much I was able to get them!!!!

PSharp said...

Thank you for the great element pack.

Shannon Wright said...

very cute.....thank you so much for these..

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, I just picked up the paper and the elements. You do very beautiful work!

Hilly said...

Spring is finally coming! Thank you so much!