Saturday, February 17, 2007

So it is snowing again.

Wow who knew that after starting off with such a mild winter that late Jan and Feb would be so cold and wet. Either snowing, raining or ice. The good news is they say it will be warming up by mid week. So maybe some of this stuff will melt off and I will actually see our yard. I have forgotten what the grass looks like lol. I am so happy my hubby has taken my 2 older boys to stay with his mom until Monday a nice little break for me. The are getting board at home stuck inside. They will have fun hanging out with grandma and grandpa! So I will just have to figure out what to do with the 2 little ones and that's easy so I am set for the next 2 days!

Not much scrapping news going on as of now. Still giving away our mega kit at DSC and we are on links 7-8 so 2 more to go. All of the new challenges are up. Still working an my kit and it is coming along very nicely it has 11 papers and will have 20 elements. So together with Ronda and Laura it will be a giant kit! Only a few more elements and my part is done. I wish I had more time in the day! Oh and don't forget to grab that freebie while you are here. Next week I will post some elements to match it! :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend I need to go get up my lil Ellie who has woken up from her nap.

No comments: