Saturday, March 24, 2007

A new kit and a sale and an anniversary, plus a freebie.

Happy 1 year to me woo! Hoo! I have been selling my kits for 1 year today and to celebrate I am having a 50% Off sale until March 30th. Now here is the fun part a little kit Ronda, Laura and I did to celebrate our 1 year at DSC. Now you guys have to go check it out its great tons of really cute little springy stuff. We worked on it for a while now don't miss it its a great kit! Its a huge kit and on sale today and tomorrow for 5o% off.
It's called The Essence of spring.

Now on to a little Freebie to celebrate my 1 yr. this is a little kit called swirls and circles. I love this kit! Leave me a little love if you take it. You can get it here.

On another subject tonight my Nathan is having a b-day party so we will be having 8-10 8/9yr old boys over this evening to do a movie and pizza. I may not make it until tomorrow to make new things for you lol! They may send me round the bend before the night it over. At least I was smart enough not to do a sleepover! Ha! So off to clean up the play room so they can mess it up again later!!!!!!!!!!

15 comments:

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for the lovely freebie!!!

Terrell said...

Very pretty! Thanks a bunch!

shellshok said...

Congrats on 1 year & wishing you many more! Thanks for the freebie love the colors.

GranRobbi said...

Very pretty, thank you so much for sharing. Hope you have a great B-day party! Enjoy :)

GranRobbi said...

Very pretty, thank you so much for sharing. Hope you have a great B-day party! Enjoy :)

Lottiefla said...

Thanks for sharing! Congratulations on One Year as a Designer!

... that LadyD! said...

Congrats on the 1 year anniversary. I hope you have many many more. Thanks for the goodie!

Christie said...

Great colors! Congratulations!

Darla said...

Thanks so much for the freebie!!!

Belanna said...

Ooh thank you - I've just discovered your blog and this lovely freebie - thanks so much!

ilv2cruise said...

Very pretty thank you

krissej69 said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit!

catmanor said...

Happy Anniversary and thank you for sharing this lovely kit!

Tammy D. said...

Tank you very much!

Julie P said...

congrats! thanks.