Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Another new kit.

Ok well it has been over a week since I blogged and the last time I was talking about the birthday party. Bet you all didn't think I made it lol. Well I did but may have some temp. hearing loss. That was the most noise I have heard in a small area in a long time! So Ellie is now 6 months old got her first tooth finally and is working on crawling. Gets up on all 4's its so cute. I though am really not ready for her to be moving lol.
Scrapping news.
Lots to talk about. Lets start with Digiscrapcentral. First we have new challenges posted don't miss out on the fun and some great prizes. When you come over you may notice a fresh new look. We are getting a little upgrade! Woo Hoo! We have a few new products in the shop from Terrell, Cat scrap fever designs, and Gail Cook. I also have the spotlight challenge going on until mid April over at RAK scraps.

Then next getting to me What I have been doing this week. Working on new kits! I have done 2 big kits this last week and 1 is in the shop already the other I just have to zip all up and load and it should be up in a few days. Here is the one in the shop now it is called Natures beauty. I will post the preview for my second kit as soon as I get it in the shop It is called Grandmas wallpaper. Also in my shop if you liked the looks of it a few weeks ago you will be able to find my butterfly and butterfly element kits. I have been on a creating swing the past few weeks. I wish I had more time each day because I have some ideas for different things and just not enough time for everything.

Now to my freebie it is actually a little elements pack that will match my Grandmas wallpaper kit. So snag these extras up now while you can. You can find them here. Hope you enjoy them and don't forget to leave me a little love. :) Well that's all I can think of for now so I will be back with an update in a few days when I get my new kit up.

8 comments:

Candie said...

Shannon, this is so sweet of you to share, TY so much.
I truly love your stuff.
huggs

Gail said...

Thanks Shannon for the very cute freebie

krissej69 said...

Thank you for sharing these wonderful elements, I can't wait to see the whole kit!

Shell said...

New kit looks good & the lil elements are so cute. Thanks

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you very much for this great sampler of elements!!

orachel said...

Thanks for the freebs! I LOVE your new nature kit! The birdhouse, dried floral thing and raffia are fantastic! Makes me wish I wasn't so poor! LOL

I'll bookmark it, and hopefully I'll be able to buy it in the future. I've never seen your work before today, and I just dig your stuff! Especially the hyperrealistic elements...those are wonderful!

You've got a new fan! LOL

Terrell said...

How cute! As always, working on a new LO for the Nature kit ;)

Julie P. (babyofmine) said...

love it, thank you!