Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hi everyone.

Wow it has been a busy week. My oldest was off at Scout camp all week. He just came home today. My 9 and 3 yr old have been at my MIL's for the past few days. And my DH whet to help out with the Scout camp for a few of the days. So I had some quiet time with just Ellie and I. It was very nice to only have one little person and myself to take care of. It was like a mini vacation lol.

I did a lot of work while they were gone. I made 3 new things that I will be putting in my scrap shops. They are very cool texture overlay packs. I am so excited they come out very cool when they are used. I use textures a lot myself. But this time I have packed them up and am putting them out for everyone. They will be for anyone to use. Just need to make up some previews and I will be all set. My first grab from Divine Digital is over and my goodies are in the store. My second one however will be up till Sunday so one more day on that one. Here is what was in the one from DD.



Freebie
Here is part 2 of the confetti birthday kit. Hope everyone liked the first part. Part 4 also has 4 papers and 4 elements. Next week look for part 3. DL part 2 here. The preview for this kit is in the post right before if you need to see it.

7 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for he 1st & 2nd part!!!!!

Cheryl Embry said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent!

Terrell said...

This is so cute! Love the way it all came out ;)

Deborah Misfit said...

I love these colors - thanks so much! Just lovely! And a day with just the little one - okay when it is my turn! I'll have to call my family and say a DAY FOR ME, PLEASE!

Ode said...

Thank you for both parts of this gorgeous kit.

Kimberly said...

Thank you for the great freebie hon!

Hugs
Kimberly