Monday, July 14, 2008

Bag ends today!

This is my last day for my Grab bag but I do have a little sale on at Divine Digital. ( I got a little review on my bag from the reveal blog and they gave me really nice comments so I was happy that they found my quality to be very good and had nothing bad to say woo! Hoo!) We are celebrating Christmas in July for the next 2 weeks. If you come on over there is a Christmas who has some great freebies each day till the end of the month. Also a bunch of wonderful challenges. Don't miss out on the fun. So Join us at the Divine forums and check it out!


2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Hun
You've been tagged, visit my blog for the instructions
Hugs
Tracy aka ambowife

Tracy said...

Hi Hun
You've been tagged, visit my blog for the instructions
Hugs
Tracy aka ambowife