Saturday, July 05, 2008

Hope you all had a Happy 4th.

We had a nice day at my MIL's house. Although it rained all day! We cooked out and braved the rain anyway. I hope everyone had a great day and hopefully you all had more sun than us. Now today I am trying to get a few things done then run to my Aunts for another cook out with my family. Busy busy busy! Since the boys have been off school I have been trying to take a few day each week to spend time and do things with them. We have a great amusement park about 20 min away from us. It is called Kings Island and it is an awesome park really! They also have a water park and we got passes. It is so much cheaper to do that and then I can take them to swim and them they can go and ride some rides. It has been lots of fun so far. Anyway they have been keeping me busy with doing stuff and trying to keep up with all of my other stuff!

Don't miss out this month! I am one of the featured designers at RAK Scraps. If you go and check out the News Letter I have a great free kit for everyone. But you will have to go there to get it. It is called Fresh Cut and you can also find a 50% off of 5$ inside the kit. Also if you come join my challenge I will have an add on for you for this kit. You can find the details here. In the Hi Everyone thread.
GRAB BAG TIME
Also It is grab bag time. My bag will be up through Monday July 7th. 4 all new items for only 3$. I have decided to do a reveal for you. Seems people want to have one so even though it kind of takes out the fun a little for me I am going to put it here for anyone who want to see it! You can Find the bag here Divine Digital, DigiScrap Warehouse, and Commercial Create.
Now if you don't want to see what is in the Bag close your eyes lol!
First here is my new kit Gettin Dirty! Ok Now Don't look lol.
NEW GRAB STUFF up through Monday July 14th. Get it at this great price Tuesday it will go in the store for regular price.


1 comment:

*sarahm172* said...

great stuff shannon, like it all, my favorites are the frames